Suspending the 2020 Songs in the Desert Project

Dear friends,

I wish I didn't have to write this note today, but I'm sure you understand.

With the time that I'm having to spend re-adjusting to a new daily reality I cannot also continue producing this year's Songs in the Desert episodes during Lent.

While I am suspending the project at this time, I hope to resume production when I am able.

If your episode has already aired, THANK YOU.

If you've already sent me content for your episode, THANK YOU.

If you are still thinking about what to record for your episode, THANK YOU, and please do record when you are able.

Thank you for your participation, thank you for listening, and thank you for understanding.

I hope we can meet together again soon... for another Song in the Desert.

-David


Songs in the Desert is an audio Lenten devotional exploring Christian hymns. Every weekday in Lent, listen to a reflection from a different contributor on a hymn that they find meaningful.

Hymn numbers, when given, refer to the Episcopal Hymnal 1982. But most hymns can be found in many different hymnals.

Subscribe to our podcast in Apple podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, or use our feed.

For more, visit SongsInTheDesert.org.

Theme music is "Reflections" by Lee Rosevere, distributed under a Creative Commons license.

A Sinden Production of Anglican Media (SPAM)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog